Axe Throwing League
For Individuals | Take part in an exciting sporting competition!
- A$ 250
Monday’s just got interesting! Join our axe throwing league, with two hours of competitive throwing, every week for 8 weeks. Who will be crowned our next champion?
What you get
- Every Monday for 2 hours from 6.30-8.30pm
- 8 week competitive axe throwing league | Open to people of all genders | Must be 16+
- No experience necessary | Safety briefing and training provided
- Axes, wooden targets and scoring sheets provided
- Table and stools outside of the lane to watch the action
- Food and drinks available from the bar (no eating or drinking whilst throwing!)
- You bring the competitive spirit!
$250 per person for 8 week league. Including playoff round and trophies awarded at the end of the season to the Ultimate Axe Throwing League Champion.
- Minimum throwing age is 12 years
- All minors (18 years or younger) must be accompanied by a person in the group aged 18+
- Signed waiver completed at time of booking and prior to throwing
- Please wear closed toe shoes – or you will not be able to throw!
Food & Drinks
New food and drinks menu – now available!
Chop It is now a fully licensed venue, with a selection of local beers, wines and spirits now on offer.
Our fantastic bar also has locally roasted coffee from DeGroot Coffee, teas from Wildfire, Mountain Fresh juices, plus milkshakes and iced coffees to keep you going.
Check out our new food menu including tasty snacks, amazing cheeseboards, plus our legendary gourmet hotdogs, made with locally sourced buns, sauces, and smoked sausages.
Vegetarian and gluten free options available.
All food can be pre-ordered when booking online, and ready for when you arrive or after your throw.
Satisfy your inner Scottish warrior and order today!